NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: The Win an Italian Getaway with Mom (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. or D.C. (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are currently physically located and residing therein. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of April 8, 2019. Entrants must have either a valid Social Security number or a valid U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. Employees of FoodFirst Global Restaurants (“Sponsor”), Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation, or handling of the Sweepstakes, and any agents acting for the above entities, and their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, prize suppliers, or any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Immediate family members (i.e. a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, or parent), and/or any person, whether related or not, living in the same household of an individual affiliated with a Sweepstakes Entity are also ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Description: For purposes of this Sweepstakes, all times refer to Eastern Time (“E.T”) and the website’s (defined below) computer is the official clock. This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on April 8, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 12, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, access the Sweepstakes website at special.bravoitalian.com (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and click on the Sweepstakes icon or text link to access the Sweepstakes entry page. Then entrants must submit the following information: Email Address, First Name, Last Name, and Phone Number (collectively, “Entry Information”). After completing and summitting the Entry Information, said entrant will then receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). All required Entry Information must be completed in full, must be accurate, and must be valid. The Entry Information must match the information of the entrant that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 12, 2019. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Entries submitted from the same person in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of receipt or entry into the Sweepstakes. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. The Website may not be accessible from all mobile phones, handheld devices and/or tablets. If a participant experiences any issues entering, he/she should access the Website from a desktop or laptop computer. If entrants use a web-enabled mobile device to participate, data rates may apply (entrants should contact their service provider for data rates/plans). Please use care and do not drive or operate machinery while entering the Sweepstakes.
- Random Drawing: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received in a drawing to be held on or about May 14, 2019 (“Drawing Date”). The drawing will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent compliance organization.
- Notification: The potential winner will be notified at the phone number provided on entrant’s entry form by the Sweepstakes Administrator within two (2) business days of the Drawing Date. Sweepstakes Administrator will make three (3) phone call attempts within a period of two (2) business days. If potential winner is from a state that deems him/her to be a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian will be notified on his/her behalf. If potential winner cannot be reached after three (3) phone call attempts within two (2) business days, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner for such prize may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Verification of Winner: The potential winner will be required to sign, have notarized, and return an original unmodified Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release (where legal), a Publicity Release, and any other documentation that the Sweepstakes Administrator and/or Sponsor may require (collectively “Affidavit/Release”) within five (5) days after receipt by potential winner or such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner for such prize may be selected. If potential winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Affidavit/Release on his/her behalf. If the winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, such winner’s prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent/legal guardian. The winner’s guest will be required to sign, have notarized, and return an original unmodified Liability Release, a Publicity Release, and any other documentation that the Sweepstakes Administrator and/or Sponsor requires (“Guest Release”) within five (5) days after receipt by the potential winner. If guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Guest Release on his/her behalf. By returning the completed Affidavit/Release/Guest Release, the winner and guest, respectively, attest to the provisions stated therein including the accuracy of the information contained therein and compliance with these Official Rules.
- Prize/Odds of Winning: One (1) prize will be awarded. The prize consists of a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to Ravello, Italy for six (6) nights. The prize components are: round-trip coach-class air transportation from a major gateway airport (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) near the winner’s residence in the U.S. or D.C. to Italy; standard hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) for six (6) nights in Ravello, Italy; ground transportation (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) between the destination airport/hotel; and five-hundred dollars ($500) spending cash (awarded in the form of a check made out in the winner's name). Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $8,350.00. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received. The ARV for the trip may vary depending upon the point of departure, destination, fare fluctuation and if the winner takes the allotted guest. Additional compensation will not be provided if actual value of the prize is less than stated ARV. If winner elects to travel without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. Trip is subject to air travel and hotel availability, holiday and blackout dates, and all other prize and travel restrictions. Once determined, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of the trip are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner or his/her guest must have/present at least one (1) major credit card in good standing in order to check into hotel. The winner and guest must take air travel on the same travel itinerary. Sponsor reserves the right to award the trip “as is” and to structure travel route in its sole discretion. If the winner chooses to take more guests than allotted in the prize description, Sponsor is not responsible for arranging or booking such additional travel arrangements. The winner and guest are solely responsible for providing/obtaining all necessary identification and travel documents (e.g. passport) and other travel requirements. Passports must be valid for six (6) months after return date of trip. Failure to provide such documents may result in trip cancellation upon airport check-in. In order to comply with the REAL ID Act (https://www.dhs.gov/real-id), adult travelers carrying driver’s licenses from a select number of U.S. states may be required to present a valid U.S. passport to travel on a domestic commercial flight in addition to international travel. Winner is responsible for all other incidentals/expenses not specifically mentioned as being included, including, but not limited to, taxes, government fees, unspecified ground transportation, meals, tips, gratuities, hotel incidentals, excursions, tours, laundry service, local and long distance telephone calls or other communications, mobile phone roaming fees, internet or wireless services, souvenirs, travel documents, service charges, travel insurance premiums, travel insurance, baggage fees, and any other personal expenses. All expenses associated with the receipt or use of the prize not specifically mentioned as being included (e.g. any requested upgrades/options) are excluded and is the sole responsibility of the winner. If the winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be the winner’s allotted guest. If the winner’s guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be the winner. Trip must be completed within one (1) year of notification of winning. The trip restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit/Release and/or the winner’s travel documents. No cash equivalent for the prize will be available. Prize is not transferable. However, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion choose to substitute the prize (or a non-cash prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability or for any other reason. As applicable, prize and/or prize notifications will only be shipped to street addresses in the U.S. or D.C. Any depictions of the prize are for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including but not limited to income taxes, if applicable) arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or award of the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099-MISC from the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee for the total ARV of the prize won (as stated herein) in the calendar year won. Sweepstakes Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of the prize.
- Disclaimers: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device) in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, dropped, inaccessible, corrupted, jumbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connections with: participation in this Sweepstakes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry Information; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of the prize awarded herein; typographical errors in Sweepstakes promotional material; cancellations, delays, and/or policies that may affect travel for a winner/guest, or any change by the air carrier(s), lodging facilities, or other company or any other persons providing any components of the prize for the winner and his/her guest due to reasons beyond control of Sponsor’s and/or Sweepstakes Entities’ control; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access the Website (or Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrator’s inability to access the Website) or any website or online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; wireless network dead zones or obstructions; any damage to an entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer/mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes or from entering or downloading materials/software in connection with the Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one (1) of the Sweepstakes Entities. Entrants hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with a prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of a prize supplier (if applicable) or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION:Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of the prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the U.S. state of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, its enforcement, arbitrability, or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Orange County, Florida before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the Sponsor and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim, which to the extent permissible must be brought individually and not as part of a class/group (collectively, the “Parties”) or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS/Endispute. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Each entrant agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Each entrant further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and, under no circumstances, will any entrant be entitled to awards. Each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
- Rules/Winner List: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winner List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (with proper postage affixed) to: Win an Italian Getaway with Mom “Rules”/“Winner List” (specify which), P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510 U.S. All requests must be received by July 12, 2019. Official Rules will be available on the Website during the entire Sweepstakes. Name of winner may also be posted online.
- Sponsor: FoodFirst Global Restaurants, Orlando Support Center (World Headquarters), 420 S. Orange Ave., CNL TOWER II, Suite #900, Orlando, FL 32801.
- Sweepstakes Administrator: Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc., P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510.
©2019 ESG. These Official Rules may only be copied for personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.